As experienced medical malpractice lawyers, we know that know the benefits of medical advancements. We also know that some drugs, medical devices and practitioner errors have left patients in worse condition than when treatment started.
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE AND INJURY LAWYERS
A medical practitioner’s mistake can be a matter of life or death for the patient. Drugs meant to cure can kill or cause life-long injury. Medical devices designed to improve surgical outcomes may do more harm than good.
COMPENSATION FOR INJURY
We have decades of experience with a broad variety of medical cases. If you have been injured or or a loved one has died from injury caused by a drug or medical procedure, we are prepared to pursue justice on your behalf. Your injuries and losses may entitle you to compensation to pay for medical costs, long-term care and lost wages.
Our experienced team of medical litigators have won advantageous verdicts and settlements for clients injured by:
- Medical malpractice: negligence or errors by a hospital, doctor or other healthcare professional, causing injury or death
- Defective medical devices: faulty devices, such as artificial joints and heart defibrillators that fail or surgical equipment (power morcellator used in “band aid” surgery) that causes harm
- Harmful medications: prescription drugs and chemotherapy that carry significant risks and serious side effects, which may have been concealed by the manufacturer
- Unsafe drug trials: pharmaceutical companies may put profit before patient safety and downplay injury or death caused by experimental drugs
- Prescription errors: a doctor’s or pharmacist’s mistake can be disastrous for the patient
WE STAND UP TO PHARMA GIANTS
Our firm has earned a national reputation for going toe-to-toe with pharma giants like Bristol-Meyers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Bayer and Johnson & Johnson. If you or someone you know has suffered harm from medical treatment, we are here to help you seek justice.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR CASE
Please call for an initial consultation, which is free of charge. If we take your case, we will work on a Contingent Fee basis, which means we get paid for our services only if we win a monetary award or recovery of funds for you.