Our savvy personal injury lawyers can help you seek compensation for physical injuries, mental distress, or property damage caused by a company’s irresponsible conduct.
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
Recovering your health and obtaining fair compensation for injuries you have sustained is your primary concern and it’s ours as well. Using our experience and extensive resources on your behalf, we focus on achieving the highest possible monetary recovery for you.
We understand the full impact catastrophic injuries have on the lives of our clients. Our legal team has helped victims and their families dealing with:
- traumatic brain injuries
- spinal cord injuries (paraplegia/quadriplegia)
- closed-head injuries
- burns and disfigurement
We will evaluate losses and prove damages – medical, financial, vocational and quality of life — and develop a strong claim for present and future costs. Often, our reputation precedes us, so insurance companies are willing to negotiate reasonable settlement terms rather than go to trial.
A serious injury not only causes physical harm, but can also drain your bank account. Recovery from personal injury generates shockingly high financial burdens for:
- medical treatment
- physical rehabilitation
- lost income
- damage to your car or other property
- inability to perform activities of normal daily living, temporarily or permanently
- significant pain and suffering, which may be ongoing
The law permits you to seek recovery after an accident to “make you whole again” — to be compensated in a manner that places you back in the position you were before the accident. Depending on your case, you may seek monetary compensation for:
- loss of income while injured
- loss of future earning capacity due to permanent injury
- cost of medical expenses, current and future
- property damage
- pain and suffering
- mental anguish/emotional distress
- loss of consortium (loss of love or companionship due to the injury)
- lost opportunity
CALL US ABOUT YOUR CASE
At HMG, we have been helping victims of personal injury since 1986. We know how to fight for you. Call us for a free initial consultation. If we take your case, we will work on a Contingent Fee basis, which means you don’t pay us unless we win.