If a careless driver crashed into you while you were riding your motorcycle or bicycle, you most likely sustained serious injuries. Our knowledgeable attorneys can help you get financial compensation from those responsible.
BICYCLE and MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
Our personal injury legal team understands how seriously a motorcyclist can be injured in a crash. It is said that there are no minor motorcycle accidents and there is truth in that generalization. A motorcyclist is relatively unprotected, despite wearing helmet, boots and heavy jacket, and even a low-speed crash with a car or truck can result in serious injury for the biker.
BICYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
Drivers of cars and trucks are notorious for being blind to the bicyclists sharing the road with them. Some drivers are even aggressive toward bike riders. When negligent or reckless driving causes an accident, the bicyclist hardly stands a chance against a two-ton car or truck.
A motorcyclist or bicyclist involved in a wreck may escape with bruises and a painful case of road rash, but often the outcome is much worse —
- spinal cord injury, resulting in paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia
- traumatic brain injury, which may require lifelong medical and psychological care
- broken bones, leading to amputation or permanent mobility problems
- death, sometimes after months in the hospital
PHYSICAL AND FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES
The medical bills for a motorcycle or bicycle injury can be a huge burden for victims and their families, who may face a lifetime of medical bills. Recovery from catastrophic injury generates shockingly high bills for:
- medical treatment
- physical rehabilitation
- lost income
- inability to perform activities of normal daily living, temporarily or permanently
- significant pain and suffering, which may be ongoing
THOSE RESPONSIBLE SHOULD PAY
Our experienced legal team is prepared to go to court to ensure that the responsible parties provide fair compensation. Depending on your case, you may seek monetary compensation for:
- medical expenses, current and future
- rehabilitation and physical therapy
- loss of income while injured
- loss of future earnings due to permanent injury
- pain and suffering
- mental anguish/emotional distress
CALL US ABOUT YOUR CASE
Please call for a free initial consultation. If we take your case, we will work on a Contingent Fee basis, which means you don’t pay us unless we win.