Awards for achievement. These are reflections of success for our firm and for our clients. It’s gratifying to win national awards for our work because they symbolize the work we put in to every case for every client.
- Bob Hilliard, 15-Year Award, 2003, 2004, 2006-2022
- Rudy Gonzales, 2006-2015, 2017-2022
- Michael Richardson, 2008, 2010, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Catherine Hilliard, Texas Rising Star, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014
- Marion Reilly, Texas Rising Star, 2016-2022
- Alex Hilliard, Texas Rising Star, 2021-2022
- John C. Duff, Texas Rising Star, 2021-2022
- Matthew McMullen, Texas Rising Star, 2021-2022
- Benjamin O’Connor, Illinois Rising Star, 2021-2022
- Jakub Banaszak, Illinois Rising Star, 2021-2022
Hilliard Martinez Gonzales LLP was included in the U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in 2022. HMG was ranked in the Metropolitan Tier 1 – Corpus Christi for Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs.
Best Lawyers® has also recognized Robert C. Hilliard for his professional excellence in The Best Lawyers in America. He was recognized in the following categories:
- Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
Marion Reilly has been selected to The Appellate Lawyers 2022 nationally recognized appellate lawyers directory. The Appellate Lawyers guide provides an up-to-date overview of leading appellate lawyers across the country. Featured attorneys are selected based on the results of peer nominations, in-depth research, and client feedback. Each year, only one attorney and firm per state is selected and recommended.
Bob Hilliard was named the Corpus Christi Bar Association’s Lawyer of the Year in 2021, the inaugural year for this distinction.
- 2019 Bob Hilliard, Top 100 Trial Lawyers/Civil Plaintiff
- 2018 Bob Hilliard, Top 100 High-Stakes Litigators
- 2017 Bob Hilliard, Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- 2021 Marion Reilly, Top 40 Under 40
- 2021 Aissa Barrera, Top 40 Under 40
- 2021 Emily Beeson, Top 40 Under 40
- 2017 Bob Hilliard nominated in Public Justice category
- 2016 Bob Hilliard awarded title in Products Liability category
- 2015 Bob Hilliard awarded title in Motor Vehicles category
- 2002 Chris Pinedo jointly awarded title in Public Justice category
An invitation-only honorary society for trial lawyers. Membership is limited to 3,500 Fellows, less than one-half of one percent of U.S. lawyers. Bob Hilliard is one of those Fellows.
Bob Hilliard is double certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Civil Trial Law (1992) and Personal Injury Trial Law (1990). Fewer than 1% of Texas attorneys are double certified.
ABOTA is a national association of experienced trial lawyers dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the civil jury trial.
- Bob Hilliard
- Rudy Gonzales
- AV Preeminent Rating