Awards for achievement. These are reflections of success for our firm and for our clients. It’s gratifying to win national awards for our work because they symbolize the work we put in to every case for every client.
- 2017 Bob Hilliard nominated in Public Justice category
- 2016 Bob Hilliard awarded title in Products Liability category
- 2015 Bob Hilliard awarded title in Motor Vehicles category
- 2002 Chris Pinedo jointly awarded title in Public Justice category
- Bob Hilliard, 15-Year Award, 2003, 2004, 2006-2019
- Rudy Gonzales, 2006-2015
- Catherine Hilliard, Texas Rising Star, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Marion Reilly, Texas Rising Star, 2016, 2017
- 2019 Bob Hilliard, Top 100 Trial Lawyers/Civil Plaintiff
- 2018 Bob Hilliard, Top 100 High-Stakes Litigators
- 2017 Bob Hilliard, Top 100 Trial Lawyers
An invitation-only honorary society for trial lawyers. Membership is limited to 3,500 Fellows, less than one-half of one percent of U.S. lawyers. Bob Hilliard is one of those Fellows.
Bob Hilliard is double certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Civil Trial Law (1992) and Personal Injury Trial Law (1990). Fewer than 1% of Texas attorneys are double certified.
ABOTA is a national association of experienced trial lawyers dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the civil jury trial.
- Bob Hilliard
- Rudy Gonzales
- AV Preeminent Rating