Property owners are obligated to maintain a safe environment for guests. If they fail in this basic responsibility and their negligence causes injury, we’ll pursue justice and financial compensation for the injured.
LAWYERS EXPERIENCED IN PREMISES LIABILITY CASES
Dangerous conditions in a workplace, retail outlet, construction site or other public or private property can cause serious injury. Premises liability cases can range from a slip & fall on a cracked sidewalk to a tragic drowning at a water park. Our team of lawyers has experience in fighting for significant settlements and jury verdicts for victims of premises liability cases like these:
- Jury verdict in favor of an unarmed guard severely injured in a brutal beating on property that was not properly secured
- Jury verdict (2011, third highest Texas Verdict, Premises Liability) for a 90-year-old woman who suffered a crushed hip when caught in a hospital’s sliding door
- Confidential settlement to an oilfield worker whose lower leg had to be amputated after it was hit by equipment positioned too close to an access ladder
- Jury verdict awarding compensation to a wind farm worker who sustained broken bones and a serious head injury after falling 20 feet because of a defective weld
- Jury verdict in favor of a woman permanently injured by falling merchandise at a Builders Square
- Jury verdict awarding compensation to a Texas Department of Corrections prisoner who was stabbed 13 times. A contributing factor was the prison’s defective cell door system that allowed prisoners to leave their cells at will.
INJURIES CAUSED BY DANGEROUS PREMISES?
Please call our lawyers if you or a loved one is a victim of injury caused by unsafe conditions, such as:
- Cracked, worn or broken sidewalks, patios, steps
- Unsound decks or balconies
- Unfenced swimming pools or pools with too few lifeguards
- Defective escalators, malfunctioning elevators
- Faulty electrical wiring
- Loose, dangerous dogs
- Criminal activity made possible by lax security
- Unsafe construction sites, work environments
- Poor lighting, lack of security cameras
TELL US WHAT HAPPENED
Please call for a free initial consultation. If we take your case, we will work on a Contingent Fee basis, which means you don’t pay us unless we win.