Lawyers are not above the law. Legal malpractice can cost businesses and business owners millions of dollars. Consult our lawyers — we can help you recover from the high price of your lawyer’s mistakes.
TEXAS ATTORNEYS VS. BIG LAW
Our firm represents legal consumers who have been financially harmed by their own lawyer’s failure to act in accordance with applicable standards. Such cases typically stem from business transactions and real estate deals, as well as tax, probate, bankruptcy, and divorce matters. We are not afraid, and have the resources, to take on the biggest firms in the world.
LEGAL MALPRACTICE AND ATTORNEY NEGLIGENCE CASES INCLUDE:
- Drafting errors
- Missed deadlines
- Failure to know and/or apply the law
- Lack of due diligence or failure to investigate
- Failure to obtain client consent
- Ethical violations and conflicts of interest
- Improper drafting of agreements and other business transaction documents
- Mishandling of lawsuits
RELY ON OUR LAWYERS TO HANDLE MALPRACTICE CASES STEMMING FROM ERRORS INVOLVING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING MATTERS:
- Advising on business transactions
- Drafting business transaction documents
- Drafting real estate documents
- Advising on tax matters and making tax filings
- Advising on regulatory matters and making regulatory filings
- Advising on probate/estate matters
- Drafting probate, trust and estate documents
- Advising on marriage/family law issues
Your attorneys have an ethical and professional obligation to follow established standards of conduct. If your business has suffered due to the negligence of your legal counsel, contact us today. Our team has more than a decade of experience in handling legal malpractice cases, and we will be diligent in developing a strategic plan on your behalf.
Please call for a free initial consultation. If we agree to take your case, our team will work on a Contingent Fee basis, which means you don’t have to pay for our services unless we win.