Our experience and skill can help you obtain rightful compensation in a class action suit, which allows you to join forces with other claimants.
LAWYERS for CLASS ACTIONS
There is strength in numbers. A group of people that has suffered the same or similar injuries can collectively file one lawsuit — this is known as a class action.
Individuals who are discouraged from filing suit because of the low monetary value of their claim should consider a class action suit, which combines multiple small claims into one large sum.
Class action lawsuits are often appropriate in antitrust, consumer fraud, personal injury, products liability and other cases involving a large number of plaintiffs (those bringing suit.) A few plaintiffs may file a claim on behalf of all members of the class and petition a judge for class status, which may be granted if:
- The number of class members makes it impractical for all to join in the suit
- The class members’ claims share common questions of law or fact
- The claims or defenses are typical of those for the rest of the class
- The proposed class representatives will adequately protect the interests of the entire class
- Common questions of law or fact predominate over questions affecting only individuals
- A class action would be superior to other methods of litigating the case
Learn whether a class action suit is appropriate for your case — contact us to discuss your legal options.