Our Texas team has litigated vehicle crash cases across the U.S. The corporations and insurance companies at fault know our reputation for getting our clients justice.
TEXAS ATTORNEYS FOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
For more than 30 years, HMG has been helping seriously-injured victims of vehicle accidents obtain justice and compensation. We have negotiated significant settlements and won substantial jury verdicts in numerous cases involving:
- Commercial Vehicle Wrecks
- Automotive Defects
- ATV and Golf Cart Accidents
- Bicycle and Motorcycle Accidents
- Self Driving Vehicle Crashes
WE FIGHT FOR BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOMES
Our hard-won settlements and verdicts include:
- $575 million settlement with General Motors for deaths and injuries caused by defective ignition switches.
- $21.5 million verdict for an auto accident victim who suffered a back injury (net to client: $1,699,033.30 | expenses: $310,145.13 | attorney fees: $1,360,000.00). This was the largest U.S. verdict awarded in 2012 for a crash victim requiring back surgery – The National Law Journal
- $14 million verdict, the single largest jury verdict ever obtained against Toyota, the world’s largest automaker, for a sudden acceleration defect.
A FEW SECONDS CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
An auto accident can change your life in an instant. If your accident was caused by a company driver, a big rig or an auto manufacturer’s defective design or materials, the company must be held responsible for the harm caused. We can help.
TELL US WHAT HAPPENED
Please call for a free initial consultation. If we take your case, we will work on a Contingent Fee basis, which means you don’t pay us unless we win.